weekend cooker's Note:
a simple quick easy sidedish or dinner
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, seeded, and chopped
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1 cup seasoned breadstick
- 1/8 cup margarine
- paprika, to taste
- 1Cook broccoli & cauliflower as directed on boxes, drain well and place in large mixing bowl.
- 2In a saucepan,combine egg, mayo, soup, milk, onion, bell pepper and cheese and mix well. Heat just enough till well mixed.
- 3Spoon into mixing bowl with broccoli/cauliflower and mix well, and pour into 2 1/2 quart buttered baking dish.
- 4Combine breadcrumbs and margarine and sprinkle over broccoli cauliflower mixture.
- 5Sprinkle paprika over top.
- 6Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.9
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 89.3 mg
- Sodium 922.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: