Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't seen this version on RZ.
- 226.79 g broccoli florets
- 226.79 g cauliflower florets
- 44.37 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 44.37 ml low-fat buttermilk
- 29.58 ml red onions, diced
- 29.58 ml blue cheese, crumbled
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml parsley, chopped
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower, 3-4 minutes, or until crisp tender. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, buttermilk, red onion, blue cheese, salt and pepper.
- Combine broccoli, cauliflower and dressing. Sprinkle and parsley and stir well.
I love this salad! If you love blue cheese and veggies, this is for you! I used all the reduced-fat products as listed, plus my blue cheese was reduced fat. I used more blue cheese than the 2 tbsp listed....I just love the stuff. ;) I will definitely make this again. Thanx for posting.