Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't seen this version on RZ.
- 8 ounces broccoli florets
- 8 ounces cauliflower florets
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons low-fat buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons red onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower, 3-4 minutes, or until crisp tender. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, buttermilk, red onion, blue cheese, salt and pepper.
- Combine broccoli, cauliflower and dressing. Sprinkle and parsley and stir well.
I love this salad! If you love blue cheese and veggies, this is for you! I used all the reduced-fat products as listed, plus my blue cheese was reduced fat. I used more blue cheese than the 2 tbsp listed....I just love the stuff. ;) I will definitely make this again. Thanx for posting.