- 200 g broccoli
- 200 g cauliflower
- 5 fluid ounces white sauce (White Sauce)
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 medium baking potato
Directions See How It's Made
- Place broccoli & cauliflower in a microwaveable container with 3 tbsp of water. Cover and vent. Cook on full power for 7-8 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minutes.
- Place baking potato on a plate and prick all over with a fork. Put in microwave and cook for 10 minutes on full power.
- Make sauce as per recipe, Recipe #161288.
- If you like to oven cook your baking potato (like me) 2 hours at 170c.