A delicious side dish casserole that gets a little added zip from the green chilies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fresh broccoli, broken into small florets
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1 1/2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine, melted,divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup crushed seasoned stuffing mix
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Add 1 inch of water to a Dutch oven; add broccoli and cauliflower florets.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat; cover and cook 7-8 minutes, or until tender.
- 5Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the cheese, sour cream, chilies, 2 tablespoons melted butter, salt and pepper.
- 6Drain vegetables well; gently fold in cheese mixture.
- 7Transfer to a greased 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 8Toss the stuffing with the remaining melted butter.
- 9Sprinkle over vegetables.
- 10Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Cauliflower Bake
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.6
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 47.2 mg
- Sodium 588.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix