Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Looking for something delicious, fast, and easy? This maybe a recipe of someone but I like to take credit for it because one night I decided to experiment! *You could create your own Alfredo sauce from scratch but I prefer to go the easy/semi-lazy route and buy a jar of premade Alfredo. I prefer Classico Roasted Garlic Alfredo and Creamy Alfredo mixed. I have tried Roasted Red Pepper and Sun-dried tomato mixes of Alfredo but did not like with this recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen cauliflower
- 2 (16 ounce) jars alfredo sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) box spinach fettuccine (nests, more or less)
- Pour Alfredo sauce into large sauce pan and add frozen broccoli and cauliflower; do not thaw vegetables prior.
- Simmer and sir frequently for about 20 minutes or more being careful not to overcook vegetables.Optional:Add garlic powder to taste.
- Follow box directions for spinach nests.
- Spoon sauce with vegetables onto plated spinach nests.