Recipe by Sharon123
Adapted from Southern Living. This is easy and good! You may use packaged vegetables or buy them separately.
Top Review by loof
This is a terrific and healthy salad! The only change I made was accidental; the walnuts I thought I had were actually pecans so I used those and it worked out fine. The dressing on this is terrific - the ginger really sets it apart. Thanks for posting this recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (12 ounce) packagemixed raw broccoli (3/4 cup each) or 1 (12 ounce) package cauliflower florets, coarsely chopped (3/4 cup each)
- 10 ounces shredded carrots (or 1 1/4 cup carrots and shred yourself)
- 1⁄4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped (or walnuts)