Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
So good! An easy side dish that goes great with any entree. People beg for this - it's true! Can easily be doubled.
- frozen chopped broccoli (or, you can use fresh)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Ritz cracker, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook broccoli on stove, drain.
- Add soup and mayo, mix well.
- Crumble 1/4 of the crackers and mix inches.
- Crumble the remaining crackers and place on top of casserole.
- Cook for 30 minutes, uncovered.
We doubled this recipe for Thanksgiving, and it turned out great! For the Ritz crackers we used about 2 packages of the columns, not the whole package, to the other reviewers, I don't think that is what the recipe means, I think it means just one column package of crackers. Anyways, this was a great side dish, thanks for sharing!
Super Easy Side!!!! Great flavor!!! I didn't use as much Ritz crackers, and I may try to add some Velveta Cheese next time, for just another variation to a truly AWESOME DISH!!!!
This side dish was super easy to put together and was well liked by my family. The only change I made was that I decreased the amount of Ritz crackers to 1/2 package. Will make this again.