Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 lb sliced Velveeta cheese
- Mix all ingredients except the cheese together.
- Put into a 9x12-inch baking dish.
- Top with the cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Too much cheese and too watery for me. Next time I will use just cream of mushroom or cream of broccoli and use grated cheddar instead of velveeta.
I just made this recipe and it was great!! My husband really enjoyed it, and I found that if you get the cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic (by Campbell's), it gives the dish a bit more flavor!! Thanks for the recipe!!
Very easy recipe to put together and the entire family raved about it. I doubled it, so there were plenty of leftovers (the only change I made was topping the casserole with shredded cheddar cheese and baking for 5 more minutes to melt the cheddar). It works well as a side dish or as a meal by itself. I served it with brisket and beans the first night, then ate it by itself for lunch the next day. Thanks for posting.