Recipe by Polly Lambermont
It is so easy to make and everyone loves it!!! And, masked behind the loads of cheese, is the nutritional broccoli!!!! ;-)
Top Review by marivera71
I enjoyed this however my family did not. My husband and two of my sons luckily like plain old broccoli but I made this for my other son in hopes he would eat broccoli. I don't think he'll eat it even if it's coated in chocolate and marshmallows. I did make this a second time for myself. I used Campbell's Healthy request cream of chicken and Italian breadcrumbs in place of Ritz crackers. Don't usually go the healthy route but my jeans are pretty tight lately. I have to say the flavor and texture were a lot better. thanks for the great idea.
- 1 package frozen broccoli, cooked
- 1 can creamy chicken soup
- 1 package mild shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 packages Ritz crackers, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- I use a 13 x 9 pan--it does not need greased.
- Cook the broccoli in water for 10-15 minutes, drain.
- Put in 13 x 9 pan.
- Add soup and stir.
- Completely cover top with Ritz crackers.
- Completely cover top with cheese.
- Put in oven long enough for cheese to melt (approximately 10-15 minutes).
- Kids love this recipe because there's no onions, celery--any crunchy items that they have to pick out.
- I have to agree--it IS very yummy!