Polly Lambermont's Note:
It is so easy to make and everyone loves it!!! And, masked behind the loads of cheese, is the nutritional broccoli!!!! ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2I use a 13 x 9 pan--it does not need greased.
- 3Cook the broccoli in water for 10-15 minutes, drain.
- 4Put in 13 x 9 pan.
- 5Add soup and stir.
- 6Completely cover top with Ritz crackers.
- 7Completely cover top with cheese.
- 8Put in oven long enough for cheese to melt (approximately 10-15 minutes).
- 9Kids love this recipe because there's no onions, celery--any crunchy items that they have to pick out.
- 10I have to agree--it IS very yummy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Casserole for kids!!!!
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.3
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 143.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: