Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
It is so easy to make and everyone loves it!!! And, masked behind the loads of cheese, is the nutritional broccoli!!!! ;-)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- I use a 13 x 9 pan--it does not need greased.
- Cook the broccoli in water for 10-15 minutes, drain.
- Put in 13 x 9 pan.
- Add soup and stir.
- Completely cover top with Ritz crackers.
- Completely cover top with cheese.
- Put in oven long enough for cheese to melt (approximately 10-15 minutes).
- Kids love this recipe because there's no onions, celery--any crunchy items that they have to pick out.
- I have to agree--it IS very yummy!
I enjoyed this however my family did not. My husband and two of my sons luckily like plain old broccoli but I made this for my other son in hopes he would eat broccoli. I don't think he'll eat it even if it's coated in chocolate and marshmallows. I did make this a second time for myself. I used Campbell's Healthy request cream of chicken and Italian breadcrumbs in place of Ritz crackers. Don't usually go the healthy route but my jeans are pretty tight lately. I have to say the flavor and texture were a lot better. thanks for the great idea.
My son loves broccoli, and this was the perfect dish, to bring something new to the table. He loved it!!