Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a yummy side that you can throw in the crock pot and forget about it!
- 907.18 g frozen broccoli
- 473.18 ml instant rice (uncooked)
- 236.59 ml onion (chopped)
- 473.18 ml Velveeta cheese (cubed)
- 236.59 ml water
- 2 (595.33 g) can cream of mushroom soup
- 162.69 ml butter
- Thaw broccoli and add remaining ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on high for 1 hour then turn to low and cook until ready to serve. Stir occasionally.
This dish was delicious but needed to cook for 2 hours not one. And also the onion although was good, it was still not done after 2 hours it was crisp and potent. I definitely would make this again but saute onions prior to putting in crockpot. :) Otherwise delicious!!!
Great base recipe and so easy to change up and make your own. I added a pound of fajita chicken (frozen and pre cooked because I'm lazy) and and made it a wonderful main course.
DO NOT MAKE THIS DISH I got so sick from this dish, I made it and it tasted funny, then I got food poisoning from the combination of ingredients, yuck!