Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a yummy side that you can throw in the crock pot and forget about it!
Make and share this Broccoli Casserole (Crock Pot) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs frozen broccoli
- 2 cups instant rice (uncooked)
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 2 cups Velveeta cheese (cubed)
- 1 cup water
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 11 tablespoons butter
- Thaw broccoli and add remaining ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on high for 1 hour then turn to low and cook until ready to serve. Stir occasionally.
DO NOT MAKE THIS DISH I got so sick from this dish, I made it and it tasted funny, then I got food poisoning from the combination of ingredients, yuck!
Yum, Yum...this recipe was wonderful. I do not care for mushrooms, so I used cream of broccoli and it turned out great. Everyone loved it. Thanks for sharing.
LOVED IT! Being one of those who's squeamish about Velveeta, I used a can of condensed cheddar cheese soup instead and also reduced the butter to 8 T. I got home from work late, so I made it on the stovetop rather than the crockpot, which didn't take long at all. I think the onions really make this dish. Thanks Kara, I will definitely be making this again. Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders, please see my rating system.