Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my Mama's recipe. It was the only way I would eat cooked broccoli for years. I "tweeked" it a little on how much mayo to put in. Originally 3/4 cup, but I tasted it too much after it was cooked. You can use whichever you prefer. Good for potlucks. A wonderful comfort food.
- 2 (10 ounce) packageschopped broccoli, cooked
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- cheese crackers
- Cook broccoli according to pkg directions.
- Mix all ingredients and put into 8x8 casserole dish.
- Put crackers on top and spray with butter.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 to 45 minutes, until golden brown.
This was so good and everyone loved this. Even the kids enjoyed it. Great recipe and thanks for sharing.
I loved this! DH is a broccoli lover and could eat it at every meal so I try to do different things with it. This is definately a keeper.