Recipe by mandabears
Not a low calorie healthy for you vegetable dish. Decadent and rich.
Top Review by KatieL
I loved this casserole. When I make it again, I will make a few changes though. I would double the broccoli, use 12oz of sour cream and probably triple the crackers for the topping. I know I would have to add more butter for the topping, but the crackers and butter were marvelous. I think I will make this again for Christmas dinner. It is so great!!! Thanks for posting the recipe.
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesfrozen broccoli stems, thawed and cooked and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup margarine, divided
- 10 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 6 ounces Velveeta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 1/2 cup margarine, Velveeta cheese, and sour cream in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over low to medium heat until melted.
- Spray a 13x9 pan with cooking spray.
- Place cooked broccoli in pan.
- Pour cheese mixture over broccoli.
- Mix crushed Ritz crackers and 1/4 cup margarine, melted, and sprinkle over broccoli.
- Bake at 325 degrees until brown and bubbling, about 20 minutes.