Recipe by keen5
There are quite a few recipes like this one here, BUT, this one calls for a little vinegar. This is a very good casserole. It can be made the day before and refrigerated until baking time.
Top Review by *Parsley*
It's amazing what that 1 tbsp of vinegar does for the flavor of this broccoli casserole! Just that subtle tanginess really makes this special. I made this using fresh chopped broccoli that I steamed and chopped first. I used a bit more onion, but otherwise followed the recipe. Thanx for sharing!
- 3 boxes frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons grated onions
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- crushed Ritz cracker, for the top