Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 (10 ounce) packageschopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients and pour into casserole dish.
- Top with Ritz Cracker crumb.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
We have broccoli lovers at our house and I am told not to allow this recipe to get far from my reach! Very simple directions to follow with a rich and creamy, delicious casserole to present at your table!! Thank you, Drago, for sharing this one with all us here!
Got this recipe from a friend, but without the Ritz Cracker crumb note, so I didn't use any. It was pretty good. I took it to a potluck and didn't bring back any! Thanks for posting.
This is the recipe I've been using except I use 1 egg and mix in some buttered stuffing mix. Sooo good. Leaving computer to make some now. Love it.