Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages frozen broccoli (undercooked) or 2 (8 ounce) packagesfresh broccoli, " (undercooked)
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Blanch broccolli for apprxoimately 2-3 minutes, drain.
- Mix with other ingredients and place in casserole dish sprayed with Pam.
- Top casserole with bread crumbs (Italian are good).
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.
Recipe was very easy to make, and has wonderful flavor. I did add parmesean cheese, cayenne pepper to taste. Really enjoyed it!
Very easy to make. The texture was really creamy. My only issue is that I think either the mayo amount is too high or the broccoli amount is too low. For me, there wasn't enough broccoli in relation to the other ingredients. Next time I make this, I will simply add more broccoli. Maybe I'd add some spice(s) as well. Thanx for sharing!
This recipe was fantastic. I make this dish every other week. I mixed a can of cheese with the cream of mushroom soup and sprinkled ritz crackers on top. I tried it as directed and it was perfect as well.