1 hr 15 mins
A good side dish or meal, this casserole doesn't use any soup, butter, or mayo. The cheeses, eggs, and Greek yogurt give the dish its richness. I adapted this recipe quite a bit after finding it in Fix-It and Forget-It Lightly. I'm listing my version of the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Oil, spray, or butter a casserole dish (I used a round glass dish.).
- 3Thaw or cook the frozen broccoli. Drain well.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients, except for 2 oz. of the goat cheese.
- 5Add the broccoli and mix gently.
- 6Pour into prepared dish and bake for 50-55 minutes.
- 7Bump up heat to Low Broil for 5 minutes.
- 8Let it set for 5-10 minutes, then serve.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.1
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 256.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 14.3 g