Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my favorite side dish. I sometimes add a small yellow squash or zucchini.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing mix
- Cook broccoli as direcred on package.
- Mix beaten egg, mayo, onion, soup and cheese.
- Add to broccoli.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Mix stuffing mix with melted butter and pour on top of casserole.
- Bake at 350º for 30 minutes.