- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup instant rice, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup Cheez Whiz
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease the bottom of a casserole dish; Place cooked rice and onion on bottom of casserole dish.
- In a bowl, mix milk, soup, Cheez-Whiz and pour over casserole. Dot with butter.
- Spread broccoli on top.
- Cover and bake in 350* oven for 20 minutes; Uncover and stir; Bake 15 minutes longer.