1/1 Photo of Broccoli Casserole
Easy popular dish for the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in 1 stick of butter.
- 2Cook frozen broccoli. Drain and place in large mixing bowl.
- 3Add cream cheese, stirring untill all lumps have dissolved.
- 4Add the cream of mushroom soup.
- 5Drain onions from the butter, but reserve the excess butter.
- 6Put onions in broccoli mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Crush sleeve of Ritz crackers and add reserved butter to moisten.
- 8Put broccoli in a 1 1/2 quart casserole and cover with crackers.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.9
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 552.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 5.5 g