Easy popular dish for the holidays.
Make and share this Broccoli Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Saute onion in 1 stick of butter.
- Cook frozen broccoli. Drain and place in large mixing bowl.
- Add cream cheese, stirring untill all lumps have dissolved.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup.
- Drain onions from the butter, but reserve the excess butter.
- Put onions in broccoli mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Crush sleeve of Ritz crackers and add reserved butter to moisten.
- Put broccoli in a 1 1/2 quart casserole and cover with crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.