Prep 10 mins
Cook 38 mins
From Taste of Home "Special enough for company, this colorful side dish is one my mom fixes often for Christmas dinner. The broccoli is baked with a rich creamy sauce...and cheese-flavored cracker crumbs are sprinkled over the top. Yum! -Cindy Kufeldt, Orlando, Florida " I did tweak it to our tastes, but this is where I started!
- 2 lbs fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup crushed Ritz cracker
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Place 1 inches of water and broccoli in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or just until crisp-tender. Drain and place in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. In a bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, cheese and lemon juice. Pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with crushed crackers. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.