Recipe by Suzanne S.
From Taste of Home "Special enough for company, this colorful side dish is one my mom fixes often for Christmas dinner. The broccoli is baked with a rich creamy sauce...and cheese-flavored cracker crumbs are sprinkled over the top. Yum! -Cindy Kufeldt, Orlando, Florida " I did tweak it to our tastes, but this is where I started!
- 2 lbs fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup crushed Ritz cracker
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1 inches of water and broccoli in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or just until crisp-tender. Drain and place in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. In a bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, cheese and lemon juice. Pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with crushed crackers. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.