Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This came from a local church pamphlet. My brother makes if every Thanksgiving...the family loves it.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 ounces Cheese Whiz
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 20 ounces broccoli, chopped, cooked and drained
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- Melt the butter in a medium casserole dish.
- Add the Cheese Wiz and cream of chicken soup.
- Add the cooked broccoli and cooked rice.
- Mix all together.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes, or until slightly brown around edges and bubbly on top.
This is how I make my casserole...it's easy, simple and delish!! YUMMY!!!!
What a great idea! I used white rice this time, but will try brown rice next time since we usually only eat brown rice. For some reason I couldn't find the Cheese Whiz in the store, so used a can of cheddar cheese soup instead. Made this for my 4 yr.old's lunch and she ate two helpings! We also added a handful of sharp cheddar cheese to the top before baking. Made this for Fall PAC '08. Thank you for sharing!