Recipe by JenfromOro
My mom use to make this and now I make it for my family. We love it and there is never a "spick" left!! Make sure you don't take it out of the oven to soon or it will fall!
Top Review by *Parsley*
Creamy and wonderful! My family loves broccoli and broccoli casseroles. This is now one of their favorites. I blanched my broccoli before baking to make sure it would be nice and tender. It turned out perfect for us. Thanx!
- 3 cups finely chopped broccoli
- 8 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix in a bowl, can of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, onion, cheddar and the 2 eggs beaten.
- Fold mixture together.
- Add the chopped broccoli ( I just chop up the bunch, into small pieces, maybe you will get 2-3 cups) fold that into the mixture.
- Put into a greased casserole, sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Cook uncovered for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.