Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very tasty - a good way to get kids to eat their veggies.
- 2 bunches fresh broccoli, cut into spears
- 1 can Campbell's half-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (250 ml) container light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 15 Ritz crackers, crushed
- Cook broccoli just until tender.
- Drain well.
- Mix with all other ingredients and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- DO NOT OVERBAKE.
Very good! I reduced the recipe by half and sprinkled on a few toasted bread crumbs as I didn't have the crackers. I will make this again. Thanks!
This is good. Next time I will cook the broccoli more, it was a bit crunchy for my taste. The broccoli does not get cooked more in the oven. My husband and I both said that next time we will saute some mushrooms and garlic in olive oil and add that to the mixture before baking to give it more flavor. The rest of the recipe was good. We did use 1/2 ricotta cheese for the sour cream. Thanks for sharing!
My grandson was coming for dinner last night and he hates Mayonnaise so I looked for a broccoli casserole without using that ingredient. Found your recipe and it is definitely a winner. Paul ate 3 helpings (3 must be the magic number - see your earlier review!) I used some whole grain crackers (didn't have Ritz) but that was the only change. Thanks for a marvelous recipe, Graybert!