Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a dish that my mom made for me all the time when I was a kid. I am sure it must have been a Campbell's Soup Recipe.
- 20 ounces frozen broccoli
- 12 1⁄2 ounces turkey
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of broccoli soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bread
- Put Broccoli in a 9X13" pan.
- Mix Turkey, Soup, Mayonnaise and Lemon Juice. Layer on top of the Broccoli.
- Cut the slices of bread into cubes. Layer on top of the above Turkey Mixture. Then cover with Grated Cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.