Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A tasty broccoli casserole to serve with your dinner. An old time family favorite.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli (must use the frozen)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (not Miracle whip)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Cook and drain broccoli.
- Add beaten egg, chopped onion, mayonnaise, undiluted soup, cheese and salt.
- Mix well and place in greased casserole dish (1 1/2 qt.).
- Top with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
Everyone will eat their broccoli with this casserole! I used (Healthy Request) cream of broccoli soup instead of cream of chicken..... just thought it went more with the broccoli theme. Otherwise, I stuck to the recipe. We loved it and I'll make this again. Thanx!