Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Something that is very easy to make but yet it taste so wonderful.
Make and share this Broccoli Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook broccoli until tender.
- Drain well.
- Place in a casserole dish or I also use a 8 by 8 baking dish.
- Spray the dish with non stick spray helps with the clean up.
- In a bowl combine the soup, mayo, cheese and lemon juice.
- It depends but I sometimes like to add more cheese it depends on your taste.
- Pour this over the top of the broccoli.
- Then add crushed crackers over the top of this.
- You can add more cheese depending on your taste at the time of baking.
- Bake this 350 for about 25 minutes, uncovered.
Great easy recipe. I used 1/2 fat cream of mushroon soup and 1/2 fat mayo and it turned out delicious. I will be making this again. Thanks Kim for a good recipe.
I served this for Easter Dinner, and it was wonderful. I omitted the lemon juice because I didnt have any, but it still turned out so good. Thanks for a great recipe.