Something that is very easy to make but yet it taste so wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook broccoli until tender.
- 2Drain well.
- 3Place in a casserole dish or I also use a 8 by 8 baking dish.
- 4Spray the dish with non stick spray helps with the clean up.
- 5In a bowl combine the soup, mayo, cheese and lemon juice.
- 6It depends but I sometimes like to add more cheese it depends on your taste.
- 7Pour this over the top of the broccoli.
- 8Then add crushed crackers over the top of this.
- 9You can add more cheese depending on your taste at the time of baking.
- 10Bake this 350 for about 25 minutes, uncovered.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.9
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 688.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.1 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 15.6 g