Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Something that is very easy to make but yet it taste so wonderful.
Make and share this Broccoli Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook broccoli until tender.
- Drain well.
- Place in a casserole dish or I also use a 8 by 8 baking dish.
- Spray the dish with non stick spray helps with the clean up.
- In a bowl combine the soup, mayo, cheese and lemon juice.
- It depends but I sometimes like to add more cheese it depends on your taste.
- Pour this over the top of the broccoli.
- Then add crushed crackers over the top of this.
- You can add more cheese depending on your taste at the time of baking.
- Bake this 350 for about 25 minutes, uncovered.
Great easy recipe. I used 1/2 fat cream of mushroon soup and 1/2 fat mayo and it turned out delicious. I will be making this again. Thanks Kim for a good recipe.
I served this for Easter Dinner, and it was wonderful. I omitted the lemon juice because I didnt have any, but it still turned out so good. Thanks for a great recipe.