People who don't like broccoli like this dish.
Make and share this Broccoli Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well.
- In a large saucepan, combine the soup, sour cream, 1 cup cheese and 1 1/4 cups onions.
- Cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in the broccoli.
- Pour into a greased 2-qt baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and onions. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.