1/9 Photos of Broccoli Casserole
People who don't like broccoli like this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well.
- 2In a large saucepan, combine the soup, sour cream, 1 cup cheese and 1 1/4 cups onions.
- 3Cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in the broccoli.
- 4Pour into a greased 2-qt baking dish.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- 6Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and onions. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.7
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 568.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: