- 2 (16 ounce) packages broccoli florets, frozen
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well.
- In a large saucepan, combine the soup, sour cream, 1 cup cheese and 1 1/4 cups onions.
- Cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in the broccoli.
- Pour into a greased 2-qt baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and onions. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.