Recipe by Terry K
A recipe my aunt has made for many years that I often requested for special dinners. It is a very good casserole.
Top Review by CindiJ
Indeed - a great family tradition and a great recipe. It's always better when somebody else makes this too! Thanks for posting and thanks for making this for our Thanksgiving dinner!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups Minute Rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped broccoli
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Bring water to boil in a pan & add rice.
- Cover & let set for 5 minute Cook broccoli in microwave as directed on package. Saute onion in butter for a few minutes.
- Combine all of the ingredients.
- Grease a 9x9 casserole dish. Place mixture in casserole dish. Bake for 35 to 40 minute until hot, bubbly & golden brown on top.