Recipe by Chef ~Eileen~
This is a wonderful casserole I got from a good friend and co-worker many years ago. We use to beg him to bring it whenever we had our department dinners.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli (thawed)
- 10 ounces Cheese Whiz
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups Minute Rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Slightly cook broccoli with the stick of margarine until thawed and put in a 13x9 casserole dish.
- Add cheese whiz on top of broccoli.
- On stove top heat Cream Of Chicken soup until smooth and add the minute rice.
- Stir all together.
- Spead evenly on top of the broccoli and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minute.
- Top with Crumbled Ritz Crackers.