Charlotte J's Note:
You can add your leftover cubed chicken, pork or beef if you desire to this casserole. Also freezes well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook broccoli, celery and onions until tender.
- 2Put in a large bowl and mix in the Cheese Whiz, cream of mushroom soup, the undrained mushrooms, water chestnuts and rice.
- 3Put into a casserole dish and pour melted butter over the mixture.
- 4Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- 5I feel you can cut the butter in half, but you can decide for yourself.
- 6You can add your leftover cubed chicken, pork or beef if you desire.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (1712 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1322.1
- Calories from Fat 724
- Total Fat 80.5 g
- Saturated Fat 46.4 g
- Cholesterol 207.0 mg
- Sodium 3269.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.4 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 32.3 g