Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You can add your leftover cubed chicken, pork or beef if you desire to this casserole. Also freezes well.
- Cook broccoli, celery and onions until tender.
- Put in a large bowl and mix in the Cheese Whiz, cream of mushroom soup, the undrained mushrooms, water chestnuts and rice.
- Put into a casserole dish and pour melted butter over the mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- I feel you can cut the butter in half, but you can decide for yourself.
- You can add your leftover cubed chicken, pork or beef if you desire.