Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Oh this is a yummy one. I served this this year for Christmas Dinner and it was gone in no time.
- 4 cups broccoli florets, frozen
- 2 cups Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (50 g) package chicken stuffing mix (unsure of the amount in pkg.)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Lay broccoli in greased dish.
- Combine milk and cheese.
- Microwave on medium for 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes.
- Pour over broccoli.
- Mix stuffing with melted butter and put over top of sauce.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or microwave for 8 minutes.
This was soooooo good! Next time I'm going to try fresh broccoli... I think it will give it that extra oomph! Thanks for the wonderful recipe!!