Prep 45 mins
Cook 45 mins
Tasty and delicious use for brocolli if your family doesn't care for it.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 4 cups broccoli, in bite size pieces
- 10 ounces mushroom soup
- 7 ounces Cheese Whiz (or other jar cheese)
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushrooms, drained or 1⁄4 lb chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup buttered bread crumb
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, chopped, divided in half
- Saute onion and garlic in marg.
- If using fresh mushrooms toss them inches.
- Spoon into a large greased casserole.
- Cook broccoli until crunchy.
- Add to casserole.
- Add tinned mushrooms and 1/4 Celsius of the almonds.
- In separate bowl blend mushroom soup and cheese whiz.
- Fold into casserole.
- Top with the rest of the almonds and bread crumbs mixed together.
- Bake 350* for 45 minutes.