Recipe by Katie Knight
I like the recipe because it is quick, easy, not time consuming and goes with quite a number of different entrees.I got the recipe from my Aunt Elizabeth.
Top Review by XMandaX
This recipe is good, but slightly runny. I took it to our Thanksgiving party at work last year, and it spilled all over my car on the way there. When it was time to eat, though, it was really good, and everyone there liked it.
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- 2 cups instant rice
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare broccoli as directed on package.
- In large mixing bowl,combine broccoli and remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour contents into ungreased 13x9 pan and bake until rice is tender and top is golden brown.