1 hr 5 mins
A co-worker gave me this recipe. It is so good and it DOES NOT have mushroom soup in it. I hate mushroom soup. It's not a recipe that originally had measurements, so bear with me.
My Private Note
1.5 qua ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook broccoli according to package directions, drain well.
- 2Add 1/4 can of water to soup and heat until warm enough to pour.
- 3Cover the bottom of a 1.5 quart casserole dish with cheez-it crumbs.
- 4Add a layer of broccoli.
- 5Add a layer of cheddar cheese.
- 6Add a thin layer of cracker crumbs, dot with butter.
- 7Repeat layers until dish is full.
- 8Pour soup over the top and using the wrong end of a wooden spoon (or similar instrument) work some soup into the casserole.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (1726 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8257.3
- Calories from Fat 3827
- Total Fat 425.2 g
- Saturated Fat 162.8 g
- Cholesterol 269.7 mg
- Sodium 16368.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 930.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 39.8 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 170.1 g