Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I like this recipe because it only has 4 ingredients and it never fails - when I take this to a pot luck someone always ask for the recipe.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages frozen broccoli or 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh broccoli
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup margarine (divided)
- 15 Ritz crackers
- Cook the broccoli slighty in salted water,drain. Put in 10 sq. pan.
- Top with 1/2 lb Velveeta cheese & 1/2 stick margarine.
- Crush Ritz crackers with 1/2 stick margarine put over top of broccoli.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This recipe is absolutely delicious and really easy and affordable to make. Tastes soooo good!!