Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mother used to fix this when we were younger.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar cheese sauce
- 12 ounces Velveeta cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- Cook and drain broccoli as directed on package.
- Toss broccoli, mushrooms, water chestnuts, and rice together in a large bowl.
- Melt the cheeze whiz and mix it with the mushroom soup and the celery soup.
- Stir the cheese and soup mixture into the vegetables.
- Pour the broccoli mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Top with the shredded cheese and cracker crumbs.
- Bake at 350^F for 30 minutes.