Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I know we don't really need another broccoli casserole recipe on here, but this is our favorite and I make it every Thanksgiving.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups herb stuffing mix
- melted butter
- Cook the broccoli; drain.
- Combine the soup, eggs, cheese, onion and mayo; mix with broccoli. Place in a casserole dish. Sprinkle with stuffing and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350~ for 30 to 45 minutes.
This dish will be on our Thanksgiving table this year.