Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a different recipe from the average "broccoli-rice" casserole. It is one of my favorite side dishes.
- 2 packages chopped frozen broccoli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Cook and drain broccoli according to package directions.
- Mix with next 4 ingredients and top with buttered bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
this is the best casserole ...make your mouth water thinking about it..it is really fantastic...
Very easy to make, and a great recipe for large groups, it's easy to double or triple.
I made this a while ago, i never got around to rating it.. This was really good, but next time i'll add a half less mayo, and maybe half cottage cheese to it. But i enjoyed this..