Recipe by penny wallin
I like this recipe, because its so simple and easy.
Top Review by msjill111
Made this last night for dinner and wow was it ever good! I only had a 16 ounce package of frozen broccoli so I cut the onion back to half a cup, cut the mayo to 3/4 cup, only used one egg and had to use a new kind of cheese that Kraft has out (I believe it's called triple cheese cream cheese-it has cheddar jack as well as cream cheese shredded cheese). I was totally out of cheddar cheese but this cheese worked well. I also used panko bread crumbs and butter for a nice light topping. This is the best broccoli casserole I've ever had. Will be making this many more times. Thanks for sharing
- 2 (10 ounce) packageschopped frozen broccoli
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 2 eggs
- In a medium sauce pan, cook broccoli and onion until tender, drain.
- In large bowl add remaining ingredients.
- Add broccoli and onion.
- Mix well.
- Put in a 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes .