- 1 large head broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits (artificial)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 cup cashew halves (or pieces)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Wash broccoli thoroughly, drain. Cut into bite-size flowerets.
- Combine mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar, stirring until well blended.
- Combine broccoli, bacon bits, onion and raisins in large bowl. Toss with mayonnaise dressing. Chill for several hours or overnight. Stir in cashews before serving. Enjoy! 6 to 8 servings.