Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple and delicious. We have this as a side for Thanksgiving every year...I'm posting it to Zaar so I won't ever lose it.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Cook broccoli as directed. Drain.
- Mix soup with flour, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Combine broccoli, carrots, and soup mixture.
- Put into a buttered 2 quart casserole.
- Top with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 F until hot and lightly browned.