Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tired of the sameo sameo Veggies? This old recipe should fill the bill.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli spears
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup carrot, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- Defrost broccoli in package on a paper towel at HI (max power) 2 minutes.or until you can separate spears.Set aside. In a 1 1/2-quart microproof casserole, mix soup, sour cream, carrots, flour, salt, and pepper. Cut broccoli in one-inch pieces and stir into soup mixture.Cook, covered, on Hi (max power) 3 minutes.Stir carefully.Place butter in 2-cup glass measure and cook on Hi (max power) 45 secounds or until melted.Stir in stuffing and spoon over broccoli.Cook,uncovered, on Hi (Max power) 4 or 5 minutes, or until hot.Serve as side dish.
- NOTE: You can substitute corn flake crumb mix with butter in place of stuffing.