My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash broccoli and cut off flowerets into bite size pieces.
- 2Sprinkle with olive oil, garlic powder and lite salt.
- 3Add stuffed olives and the juice of one lemon.
- 4Toss lightly with fork and cover.
- 5Marinate for several hours before serving.
- 6Serve with wooden picks for spearing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Canapes
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10.2
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
morton lite salt