Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is so easy AND good.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup of softened margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Spoon into round cast iron skillet sprayed with PAM.
- (Or you may use a 9x9 cake pan sprayed with PAM) Bake at 425 degrees for 25- 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 3-5 minutes after cooking to ease in cutting and pan removal.
This was very easy to make. Not a lot of prep needed. Very moist, cornbread-like. Great for leftovers to reheat.