Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderful and easy dish. Even the kids love it.
Make and share this Broccoli & Bow Ties recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the broccoli for 3 minutes in large pot of boiling, salted water.
- Remove the broccoli from the water with a slotted spoon.
- Place in a large bowl and set aside.
- In the same water, cook the pasta according to package directions, about 12 minutes.
- Drain well and add to the broccoli.
- Meanwhile, in a small saute pan, heat the butter and oil and cook the garlic and lemon zest over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Remove pan from heat, add 2 teaspoons salt and the lemon juice.
- Pour this over the broccoli and pasta. Toss well.
- Season to taste.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts and cheese.
This was easy and delicious. Thanks for posting.