Recipe by Pam D.
A satisfying, easy, cheesey casserole that can be prepared ahead of time. Given to me by my friend Janice.
- 12 ounces fresh broccoli spears, cooked
- 5 ounces kraft roka bleu cheese spread
- 5 ounces Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 8 ounces Chicken In A Biscuit crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup real butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli until tender crisp; drain. Place in 7 x 11 or 9x13 pan.
- Mix the two jars of cheese. Microwave 20 to 30 seconds until soft. Pour over broccoli in pan.
- Sprinkle top with crushed crackers and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree over for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.